Honeywell’s H.264 rugged indoor/outdoor H4D Series S cameras offer high definition resolution
at full frame rate, progressive scan technology, and edge enhancement for outstanding picture
clarity. ONVIF (Profile S) compliance ensures hassle-free, flexible system integration.
Choose the Resolution That’s Right for Your Application
- 1080p (H4D2S2), 3 MP (H4D3S2), 5 MP (H4D5S2) models.
- Quad stream compression (H.264-1+H.264-2+H.264-3+H.264-4/MJPEG).
- Configurable resolution and frame rate for each selected H.264 stream.
Maximize Bandwidth Without Losing Image Quality
- Highly efficient H.264 video compression.
- 3DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) and proprietary SPQ (Smart Picture Quality) provide significant
storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light.
- CMOS progressive scan imager ensures accurate color rendition through a wide variety of
P-Iris Control Improves Contrast and Clarity
- The P-Iris setting keeps both close and distant objects in the scene in focus simultaneously,
even in changing lighting conditions.
Onboard Video Storage
- Up to 32 GB microSDHC (Class 10) support. Card not included.
- Conceal up to 5 areas of a scene from viewing and recording.
Time is Money—Installation and Upgrading Made Easy
- Camera and lens integrated in a compact, single-piece unit.
- Built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates separate power supply and associated wiring.
12 V DC or 24 V AC inputs where PoE power is unavailable.
- Remote configuration, auto focus and motorized zoom adjustments, and firmware updating
through Honeywell Viewer web client or from an NVR/DVR. Password-protected access to the
camera’s video and network setup.
- Export/import of configuration facilitates quick rollout of multiple cameras.
The H4D Series S cameras are perfect for outdoor installations that require excellent picture
quality at minimal bandwidth. The H4D Series S cameras can be retrofitted on many existing
DVR/NVR installations without requiring additional storage. Its discreet, vandal-resistant (IK10),
outdoor design provides maximum protection against dust, dirt and water and provides optimum
performance for both indoor and outdoor applications.