Honeywell’s indoor micro dome H2S1P6(X) and H2S2P6(X) cameras offer high definition resolution at full frame rate, progressive scan technology, and edge enhancement for outstanding picture clarity. ONVIF (Profile S) compliance ensures hassle-free, flexible
Choose the Resolution That’s Right for Your Application
- 720p (H2S1P6) or 1080p (H2S2P6) models.
- Quad stream compression (H.264-1+H.264-2+H.264-3+H.264-4/MJPEG).
- Configure a resolution and frame rate for each selected H.264 stream.
Maximize Bandwidth Without Losing Image Quality
- Highly efficient H.264 video compression.
- 3DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) and proprietary SPQ (Smart Picture Quality) provide significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light.
- CMOS progressive scan imager ensures accurate color rendition through a wide variety of lighting conditions.
Onboard Video Storage
- Up to 32 GB microSDHC (Class 10) support. (Card not included.)
- Conceal up to 5 areas of a scene from viewing and recording.
Time is Money — Installation and Upgrading Made Easy
- Camera and lens integrated in a compact, single-piece unit.
- Built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates separate power supply and associated wiring.
- Remote configuration and firmware updating through Honeywell Viewer web client or from an NVR/DVR. Password-protected access to the camera’s video and network setup.
- Export/import of configuration facilitates quick rollout of multiple cameras.
The H2S Series S Micro Dome cameras are a cost-effective surveillance solution for installations that require excellent picture quality at minimal bandwidth. Their simple yet solid, low-profile design is ideal for discreet installations where space is limited. Installation and setup is simple, quick and easy, with a factory-focused lens and a simple PoE connection.