Honeywell’s HCW2S2 indoor, Wide Dynamic True Day/Night box IP cameras offer high
definition 1080p (1920 × 1080) resolution at full frame rate, progressive scan technology, and
edge enhancement for outstanding picture clarity and definition. ONVIF (Profile S) compliance
ensures hassle-free, flexible system integration.
Choose the Resolution That’s Right for Your Application
- 1080p (1920 × 1080) high definition resolution.
- Quad stream compression (H.264-1+H.264-2+H.264-3+H.264-4/MJPEG).
- Configurable resolution and frame rate for each selected H.264 stream.
Excellent Wide Dynamic Range for Difficult Lighting Environments
- Higher quality images and significantly better dynamic range (96 dB) than conventional
- When the light level drops too low for accurate video identification in color, the True Day/Night
camera moves the IR cut filter out of the optical path and then switches to black and white
video to capture more detail using the increased sensitivity of the CMOS sensor to IR light.
Maximize Bandwidth Without Losing Image Quality
- Highly efficient H.264 video compression.
- 3DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) and proprietary SPQ (Smart Picture Quality) provide
significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light.
Onboard Video Storage
- Up to 32 GB microSDHC (Class 10) support. Card not included.
- Conceal up to 5 areas of a scene from viewing and recording.
Time is Money — Installation and Upgrading Made Easy
- Built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates separate power supply and associated wiring.
12 V DC or 24 V AC inputs where PoE switching is unavailable.
- Remote configuration and firmware updating through Honeywell Viewer web client or from
an NVR/DVR. Password-protected access to the camera’s video and network setup.
- Export/import of configuration facilitates quick rollout of multiple cameras.
The HCW2S2 cameras are perfect for installations that require excellent picture quality at
minimal bandwidth. With at least three times the resolution of standard analog cameras, yet
with similar bandwidth requirements, the HCW2S2 network cameras can be retrofitted on
many existing DVR/NVR installations without requiring additional storage.