Honeywell’s HCD Series S True Day/Night indoor box IP cameras offer high definition resolution
at full frame rate, progressive scan technology, and edge enhancement for outstanding picture
clarity. ONVIF (Profile S) compliance ensures hassle-free, flexible system integration.
Choose the Resolution That’s Right for Your Application
- 3 megapixel (HCD3S2) and 5 megapixel (HCD5S2) models.
- Quad stream compression (H.264-1+H.264-2+H.264-3+H.264-4/MJPEG).
- Configure a resolution and frame rate for each selected H.264 stream.
Maximize Bandwidth Without Losing Image Quality
- Highly efficient H.264 video compression.
- 3DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) and proprietary SPQ (Smart Picture Quality) provide
significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light.
- CMOS progressive scan imager ensures accurate color rendition through a wide variety of
Onboard Video Storage
- Up to 32 GB microSDHC (Class 10) support. Card not included.
- Conceal up to 5 areas of a scene from viewing and recording.
Time is Money — Installation and Upgrading Made Easy
- Built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates separate power supply and associated wiring.
12 V DC or 24 V AC inputs where PoE power is unavailable.
- Remote configuration and firmware updating through Honeywell Viewer web client or from
an NVR/DVR. Password-protected access to the camera’s video and network setup.
- Export/import of configuration facilitates quick rollout of multiple cameras.
The HCD Series S cameras are perfect for installations that require excellent picture quality at
minimal bandwidth. With at least three times the resolution of standard analog cameras, yet
with similar bandwidth requirements, the HCD network cameras can be retrofitted on many
existing DVR/NVR installations without requiring additional storage.